BJP MP-elect Kangana Ranaut allegedly slapped by CISF constable at Chandigarh airport

BJP MP-elect Kangana Ranaut allegedly slapped by CISF constable at Chandigarh airport

Deepanshu Pathak
By -
0

BJP MP-elect Kangana Ranaut allegedly slapped by CISF constable at Chandigarh airport


Bollywood actor and BJP MP Kangana Ranaut, who recently won the Mandi Lok Sabha seat, was allegedly slapped by a woman constable of the CISF soon after she was frisked at the security area of Chandigarh International Airport.
In a video, the CISF constable, Kulwinder Kaur, is heard saying her mother was among those who attended the farmers’ agitation when Ranaut had made a statement suggesting that such women take Rs 100 rupees to sit in on the protest.
Ranaut said she will file a complaint with the Ministry of Home Affairs.


The CISF has suspended its woman constable and initiated a departmental inquiry and also lodged a police complaint against her.


In a video later, Ranaut said, “First of all, I am safe, I am perfectly fine… As soon as I came out after the security check, the lady in the second cabin, a CISF security staff, came from the side, hit me on my face and started abusing me. When I asked her why she did so, she said that she supports the farmers’ protest. I am safe but I am concerned about the terrorism and extremism that is increasing in Punjab.”

#trends #bollywood #bjp #kangana ranauat 

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)